I have more blessings in my life than I could ever count and I am incredibly grateful for all of them. This year has been especially incredible for me. I can try to list just a few of the things that top of my list:
Marriage
The temple
Eternal Families
Aaron
My family (Mom, Aaron, Lauren)
My extended family
My new family (The Swapp side)
Lifelong friendships
Fun times
Good Friends
True Love
I am thankful for you this Thanksgiving!
6 comments:
carly
said...
ash, what a cute post! i hope you guys are having fun up in tahoe...can't wait to hear about it! i am thankful for you! :) love you!
Hey cute girls! To answer a couple of questions for ya... Becky- The header picture was taken at Siena on our way in to the main clubhouse... it was just before our reception. Nicole- Our photographer's name is John Michael Cooper. His website is altf.com. He has some pretty incredible stuff. We absolutely loved him!
6 comments:
ash, what a cute post! i hope you guys are having fun up in tahoe...can't wait to hear about it! i am thankful for you! :)
love you!
Okay, I am totally IN LOVE with your header picture!!! Do you mind if I ask where it was taken? And very cute post!
Your blog is so cute! And all those pics are amazing!!! Who was your photographer??
Oh and thanks for the sweet comments too! You all are too kind!!
Hey cute girls! To answer a couple of questions for ya... Becky- The header picture was taken at Siena on our way in to the main clubhouse... it was just before our reception. Nicole- Our photographer's name is John Michael Cooper. His website is altf.com. He has some pretty incredible stuff. We absolutely loved him!
Ashley- That is so funny..I have seen his website before and I LOVE his stuff! You are very lucky! What great memories he created for you!
Post a Comment