Aaron got braces today... not that he needed them or anything... BUT DANG... he looks super HOT with braces. I know... its a funny thing... but really I think he is so cute with them! I will post pictures soon!
2 comments:
carly
said...
I'm SO glad you finally have a blog. Ummm...I think you need to post a pic of aaron with braces...I'll be waiting! :)
I too am So glad that you have a blog that I can go to to see your beautiful face and to know what is going on in you life because I don't get to see you enough. Jared is out of town tomorrow night so maybe we can do lunch or dinner! Call me if you can!
2 comments:
I'm SO glad you finally have a blog. Ummm...I think you need to post a pic of aaron with braces...I'll be waiting! :)
I too am So glad that you have a blog that I can go to to see your beautiful face and to know what is going on in you life because I don't get to see you enough. Jared is out of town tomorrow night so maybe we can do lunch or dinner! Call me if you can!
Post a Comment